CheckboxTree - Nodes without CheckBox...Possible

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

CheckboxTree - Nodes without CheckBox...Possible

Postby v2cg4ss » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:48 am

Is it possible to have nodes that do not have the checkbox renderer/editor?
v2cg4ss

Re: CheckboxTree - Nodes without CheckBox...Possible

Postby JIDE Support » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Please try override CheckBoxTree#isCheckBoxVisible(TreePath) to remove the check box of the designated tree nodes.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Re: CheckboxTree - Nodes without CheckBox...Possible

Postby arteche » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:46 am

Hi,
I did the isCheckBoxVisible a false, and create a custom TristateTreeCellRenderer() for checkboxtree renderer but now the checks are disabled ( i´ve only got the icon from the custom Tristate ) the valuechanged is never called when click, if I have checkboxVisible to true, I have two checkbox icons.
How can I resolve that?

thanks
arteche

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)