JideSplitPane divider location question

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

JideSplitPane divider location question

Postby bstung » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:46 pm

I have a JideSplitPane which splits vertically, a master grid at top and a detail grid in the bottom. If I do setProportionalLayout(true), the 2 grids are split with equal size. Is there a way i can set the location where master grid can show more rows than the detail grid?
bstung

Re: JideSplitPane divider location question

Postby JIDE Support » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:01 pm

You could invoke JideSplitPane#setDividerLocation() to change the size.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby bstung » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Is this the one I should use setDividerLocation(int dividerIndex, int location)? what should I pass for divderIndex?
bstung

Postby JIDE Support » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Yes, it is. If you have only two tables in your JideSplitPane, the divider index should be 0. You could also set the preferred size of the tables to control the layout.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)