Dynamic TableSlpitPane

This forum is used by users to request and discuss new product features. Please do not use this forum for technical support including bug reports.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Product suggestions only. Please do not use this forum for technical support including bug reports.

Dynamic TableSlpitPane

Postby jiti » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:22 am

I got a problem about how to create TableSplitPane with dynamic data because TableSplitPane have not function in order to set Model object.For example : I want to refresh data in table everytime I insert new record in database.
Anybody could give me some advise to resolved it , please.
Thanks,
jiti

Re: Dynamic TableSlpitPane

Postby JIDE Support » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Please just fireTableRowsInserted event from your original table model. You don't have to invoke methods like setModel().

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby jiti » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Thank you very much. I have resolved it. And one more question is how to set panel size of TableSplitPane . I mean how to auto fixed size split panel belongs to column size. And how to disappear divide border between two panel
Thanks,
jiti

Postby JIDE Support » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Please invoke JideSplitPane#setDividerLocation() to set the panel size. I don't think the border is able to be invisible because it's actually a JideSplitPaneDivider. This component is designed to provide drag and resize feature.

Thanks,
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby jiti » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi,
Have any method to remove space between HEADER COLUMN and REGULAR COLUMN in TableSplitPane without drag SplitDivider ?

Thanks,
Last edited by jiti on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jiti

Postby JIDE Support » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:15 pm

From the screen shot, it's possible good enough to use TableScrollPane instead of TableSplitPane. With TableScrollPane, you would not see the divider at all.

Thanks,
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby jiti » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:24 am

JIDE Support wrote:From the screen shot, it's possible good enough to use TableScrollPane instead of TableSplitPane. With TableScrollPane, you would not see the divider at all.

Thanks,

Thanks for your reply . But it's seem doesn't work. Have more solutions ? I try changed width of header column but it's still not work.
jiti

Postby JIDE Support » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:06 am

Can you please describe how TableScrollPane does not work? TableSplitPane indeed is a combination of TableScrollPanes. And from the screen shot, looks only one TableScrollPane is required. The size of row header columns could still be resized. Please check out JIDE TableScrollPaneDemo FYI.

Thanks,
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby jiti » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:46 pm

JIDE Support wrote:Can you please describe how TableScrollPane does not work? TableSplitPane indeed is a combination of TableScrollPanes. And from the screen shot, looks only one TableScrollPane is required. The size of row header columns could still be resized. Please check out JIDE TableScrollPaneDemo FYI.

Thanks,

TableScrollPane is still working good, but I only want to remove the SPACE (vertical space ) between HEADER_COLUMN and REGULAR_COLUMN . This SPACE is always appeared everytime the form is loaded. I can only disappear it by resized the HEADER_COLUMN. I just want to remove it when loading form in the first time. Have any way to do it , please ?

Thanks,
jiti

Postby JIDE Support » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:45 am

It does not seem to happen in JIDE TableScrollPaneDemo. Would you please create a simple test case for us to investigate further?

Thanks,
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to Product Suggestions