Dockable CollapsiblePane(s)

This forum is used by users to request and discuss new product features. Please do not use this forum for technical support including bug reports.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Product suggestions only. Please do not use this forum for technical support including bug reports.

Dockable CollapsiblePane(s)

Postby Skjalg » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:12 am

I am currently learning how to use the Docking and actions framework you have made. I was wondering if it was possible to beeing able to drag and drop CommandBars into the CollapsiblePanes and visa versa. I would like this feature instead of dragging the toolbar to the side and creating a vertical toolbar.

My current setup has toolbars at the top or bottom, and a CollapsiblePanes menu at the right hand (like in your demos), I'd like the ability to drag and drop a commandbar from the top to the right hand and then create a CollapsiblePane from a CommandBar. Also beeing able to rearrange the CollapsiblePane's inside the CollapsiblePanes would be great (using Dockable handling with drag, drop and outlining).
Skjalg

Re: Dockable CollapsiblePane(s)

Postby JIDE Support » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 am

You may take a look at JIDE Dashboard. It is kind of drag-n-droppable CollapsiblePane(s). It could have multiple columns but you can set the column to 1 then it would be just one column like CollapsiblePanes.

You would have to implement the "dragging command bar to become collapsible pane" feature yourself.
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Re: Dockable CollapsiblePane(s)

Postby Skjalg » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:37 am

Alright, thanks :)
Skjalg

Return to Product Suggestions