layout problem with jide 2.1

This forum is used by users to request and discuss new product features. Please do not use this forum for technical support including bug reports.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Product suggestions only. Please do not use this forum for technical support including bug reports.

layout problem with jide 2.1

Postby nicola.gioia » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:03 am

In my application i need to use more layouts. So I have a list of layouts saved that the user can load, a "last used layout" (saved at every window closing) and a "default layout" (hardcoded).
The hardwired layout is created everyTime the application is calling the saveLayoutDataToFile method on the layoutPersistence before to call the loadLayoutDataFromFile.
This strategy worked fine since the 1.9.4 version of jide lib.
Now with the 2.1 version when I try to load the Hardwired layout saved by the procedure previousely described I receive the following message on the standard error.
Jul 9, 2007 6:00:34 PM com.jidesoft.action.DefaultDockableBarManager a
WARNING: Error loading layout - Unknown type: 0
Jul 9, 2007 6:00:35 PM com.jidesoft.docking.DefaultDockingManager a
WARNING: Error loading layout - null

The hardcoded layout is loaded but I see the previous message...
I don't know if it is a real problem...

Thanks
nicola.gioia

Postby JIDE Support » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:06 am

We started to use java logger for error message. This is print out from the logger. This error message means the layout has problems but I can't say for sure what it is. If you can, please try to make a test case for it so that we can debug to find out what's wrong.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to Product Suggestions