Can't download the evaluation pack... : (

This forum is used by users to request and discuss new product features. Please do not use this forum for technical support including bug reports.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Product suggestions only. Please do not use this forum for technical support including bug reports.

Can't download the evaluation pack... : (

Postby polococo1 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:56 am

Hello!
I downloaded a first time the jide.1.9.1.06.eval.zip (5 888KB) in the download page (Download Evaluation Package), but it doesn't work. I can't unzip it :shock: . Windows shows me a message telling me to try to download it again but i can't do it! Each time I write my username and password, nothing happens and after a few tries, a message tells me "401 Authorization Required". It maybe means that my username and password are not correct? My user name is "polococo1" and my password is the same than in the forum. I can log in the forum, but not for download! What can I do please? :(
polococo1

Postby JIDE Support » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:21 am

Sorry for the confusion. The user name and password for evaluation package is fixed, not your password on forum. We mentioned at http://www.jidesoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10.

There is a one-day period the eval package is conrupted (the uploading process stopped because of a network problem and we didn't notice until the next day a user told me). I guess you happen to get that package.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby polococo1 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:05 am

Thank you very much!
Everything is allright now.
I didn't remember the user name and the password I did the first time I downloaded the evaluation pack!
But I had no luck with the problem of corrupted file...
Anyway, thank you again for your quick and usefull answer.
polococo1

Return to Product Suggestions