Additional JIDE Components.

This forum is used by users to request and discuss new product features. Please do not use this forum for technical support including bug reports.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Product suggestions only. Please do not use this forum for technical support including bug reports.

Additional JIDE Components.

Postby jm.soan » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:24 pm

Hi;

I think I was able to let you people see my codes for Line Number, Keyword Color, Line Highlight. I think this will be a great product which will benefit many clients and people not just me but all of us.

So far I'm still trying to work on this as much as I could. Would you like to give it a try and implement this kinds of products in the future? If you lost the codes I can still give it to you people and maybe we can make a full product out of it:

1. Line Number w/ Code Folding.
2. Keyword Coloring.
3. Line Highlight.
4. Grammer Checker.
5. Code Complition - Think you already have this one?

Regards : Jan Michael
jm.soan

Postby JIDE Support » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:42 pm

Hi Jan,

We are certainly interested in it. I still have the code you sent me before. Did you make some updates to it since then? If so, could you send me a new copy? We are looking forward in productizing it and sharing with our customers.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby jm.soan » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:45 pm

JIDE Support wrote:Hi Jan,

We are certainly interested in it. I still have the code you sent me before. Did you make some updates to it since then? If so, could you send me a new copy? We are looking forward in productizing it and sharing with our customers.

Thanks,

So far I think I still been using the same codes since I'm still working on using your components, its really nice to see things working fine. I'll give you my updates on the codes once I made one? did you tried using it or did you started playing with it?
jm.soan

Postby jm.soan » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:50 pm

Think the line number already works fine except if you want to add a code folding out of it. The keyword coloring needs a lot of renovation to accommodate several syntax from different languages. The line highlight also has a bug which needs to be fix.
jm.soan

Return to Product Suggestions