Disable MultiplePageDialog

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Disable MultiplePageDialog

Postby mohanv » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:28 am

Hi,

I am using MultiplePageDialog [jide-oss-2.7.2.jar] inside one of my JPanel. I would like to disable the MultiplePageDialog so that user can not navigate/click on the MultiplePageDialog.

I used MultiplePageDialog#setEnabled(false) but it is not working.

Please suggest a workaround for this.

Thank you

- Mohana
mohanv

Re: Disable MultiplePageDialog

Postby JIDE Support » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:45 pm

May I ask how you add a dialog into a JPanel? Swing would throw an IllegalArgumentException in this case. It would help if you can share with me a test case to demonstrate the issue.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby mohanv » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Actually, I did not add the MultiplePageDialog directly to panel but by retrieving multiplePageDialog.getIndexPanel() and multiplePageDialogPane.getPagesPanel().

Let me know if you need more information.

Could you please suggest me a way to avoid user navigation/actions?

Thank you

- Mohan
mohanv

Postby JIDE Support » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:54 pm

Please try override all three MultiplePageDialog#setCurrentPage() to empty method. Then, the customer will not be able to navigate between pages. You can have another method to call super.setCurrentPage() to do it programmatically.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)