Bottoms of Checkboxes are Cut Off

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Bottoms of Checkboxes are Cut Off

Postby BlackHat » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:26 pm

In my CheckBoxTree I am getting a problem where the very bottom of the checkBox is not visible. If anyone can help me fix this I would very much appreciate it.
BlackHat

Re: Bottoms of Checkboxes are Cut Off

Postby JIDE Support » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Can you please give us more information or share with us your test case? We tried our CheckBoxTreeDemo which has a huge list and we could not notice the issue you mentioned.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby BlackHat » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:01 pm

I attached an image of the problem... As you can see the bottom of every check box is cut off.
Attachments
CheckBoxTree.PNG
CheckBoxTree.PNG (23.86 KiB) Viewed 14978 times
BlackHat

Postby JIDE Support » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:13 pm

Looks like this is a row height issue from the image you post. Please try invoke CheckBoxTree#setRowHeight() and see if it could solve your issue. If it does, please try debug to see if you invoke that method anywhere else. We would have to ask for a test case if you didn't invoke that method at all and get this issue.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby BlackHat » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:03 am

Thank you very much, that fixed it
BlackHat

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)