How to remove toggle autohide button

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

How to remove toggle autohide button

Postby govindaxp » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:39 pm

Hi,
How can i remove the toggle auto hide and hide active auto hide window button from my frame??
I am trying to modify docking framework demo , but not able to remove it from West frame, although its not appearing on East Frame.
I am using this code to remove :
frame.setAutohidable(false);
frame.setFloatable(false);
frame.setDockable(false);
frame.setHidable(false);
govindaxp

Postby JIDE Support » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:04 pm

If you are on Windows, can you try to delete the previous saved layout from the registry at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JavaSoft\Prefs then run your application again? The settings are part of the layout so I wonder if they were saved as true before.
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby govindaxp » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:09 pm

Thanx a Lot
govindaxp

Postby govindaxp » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:43 pm

Hi,
can u please explain the reason behind that??
govindaxp

Postby JIDE Support » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:27 pm

Sure. Those -able flags are part of the layout. So unless you set them after the layout is loaded, otherwise it will use whatever in the layout.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)