JTabbedPane on center to always show

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

JTabbedPane on center to always show

Postby the7saint7 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:47 am

I have figureout how to set TabbedPane laways to show with this little piece of code:

getDockingManager().setTabbedPaneCustomizer(new DockingManager.TabbedPaneCustomizer() {

@Override
public void customize(JideTabbedPane tabbedPane) {
tabbedPane.setHideOneTab(false);
}
});

The problem is it shows the tabbed pane on All sides, i do not want the East, North, West and South side to have a tabbed pane at all.

Is this possible? Anyone has an idea?

Thank you
the7saint7

Postby JIDE Support » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:51 am

I am sorry but I didn't understand your question. First of all, this is not a JIDE Common Layer but a Docking Framework question, right? Secondly, what do you mean by east/north/west/south side in this case? Docking Framework always have tabbed pane in all four sides which is the whole purpose using JIDE Docking Framework. If you just want center to have a JideTabbedPane, you can use DocumentPane or just JideTabbedPane directly.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)