maven sources and anonymous svn

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

maven sources and anonymous svn

Postby jtheuer » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:18 am

Is it possible to get svn read access?

Will the maven sources/javadoc be available in future?

Thanks,

Jan
jtheuer

Postby JIDE Support » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:21 am

As long as an account on java.net, you can access the svn. And if you let me know your user id on java.net, I can also give you developer role so that you can check in stuff. Of course we will review the changes.

Actually, I am not sure how to include javadoc and src in maven. Do you have a link or somethig showing how to do it?

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

maven sources

Postby jtheuer » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:03 am

You can (I think) only provide sources for releases. Try the release plugin:
http://www.propellors.net/maven/site/gu ... asing.html

Jan
jtheuer

Postby JIDE Support » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:29 pm

I just deployed 2.2.3 version to maven repository including javadoc and soruce. Can you please check to see if it is working?

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby jtheuer » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 am

great! I'm impressed, that the mavensources have been attached automatically to my project.

Thanks a lot!

Jan
jtheuer

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)