Layout problem

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Layout problem

Postby dhanush » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:31 pm

I am using InitialSplitPriority SPLIT_EAST_WEST_SOUTH_NORTH and adding 4 dockable frames.

These are the IniSide for DockableFrames:

1. DOCK_SIDE_WEST
2. DOCK_SIDE_CENTER
3. DOCK_SIDE_CENTER
4. DOCK_SIDE_EAST

If i close either 1 or 4 the DockableFrames 2 & 3 will occupy the space of closed DockableFrame.
But if i close 2 & 3 , 1 & 4 will not occupy the space of 2 & 3. The center will be vacant. How can I solve this problem?
dhanush

Postby JIDE Support » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:36 pm

The CENTER is left for Workspace such as the editor portion in the case of a Java IDE. If you don't have anything to fill in Workspace or CENTER area in your application, just call dockingManager.setShowWorkspace(false) to hide it.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)