JideMenu Highlight color

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

JideMenu Highlight color

Postby eval » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:44 am

Please help! How can i change the Highlight color of JideMenu and menuItem?

JideMenu.png
JideMenu.png (8.51 KiB) Viewed 24767 times

Thank you!
请问怎么在java web B/S系统架构应用中使用数据透视表组件呢?
eval

Re: JideMenu Highlight color

Postby JIDE Support » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:48 am

The actual painting code is in XxxPainter's paintButtonBackground method. Each style uses a different painter. In your screenshot, it would be Office2007Painter. If you want to change it, you can subclass Office2007Painter to override the paintButtonBackground method, then create a new instance of the painter and put it on UIDefaults "Theme.painter" so that it takes effect.
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby eval » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:48 am

Thank you.
This is jideSplitButton. I created new painter class extends Office2007Painter then overridden paintMenuItemBackground method. I also created new JideSplitButtonUI just overridden paintText() & drawStringUnderlineCharAt(...) methods.
It works fine in Windows but the icon did not display properly in Linux. Am i missing some check in Linux?
Please see Images below:
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (3.59 KiB) Viewed 22939 times

Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_3.png (4.2 KiB) Viewed 22939 times

Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_4.png (10.1 KiB) Viewed 22939 times
Last edited by eval on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
请问怎么在java web B/S系统架构应用中使用数据透视表组件呢?
eval

Postby JIDE Support » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:00 am

Unless you send me a test case, you may have to debug to figure out what's going on. The whole source code for this part is open source anyway so you should be able to debug to figure out what's going on.
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)