JIDE Collapsible pane - Security Exception

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

JIDE Collapsible pane - Security Exception

Postby pranesh93 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:25 pm

Hi,
I have been trying to implement JIDE collapsible pane for which i have downloaded the JIDE_demo.jnlp file and tried to understand the source code. I tried to build my own GUI but the exception java.lang.SecurityException : Class "Abstract Demo"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package was thrown .

JIDE.JPG
The exact exception i am getting
JIDE.JPG (40.5 KiB) Viewed 10805 times

So i tried to execute the entire source code as it is in the jnlp file. But that also throws the same exception. I don't understand what is the reason for this !

jar files added : JIDE-common.jar. JIDE-components.jar
pranesh93

Re: JIDE Collapsible pane - Security Exception

Postby JIDE Support » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:01 am

It sounds like you might include the jide-demo.jar in your class path by mistake. If so, please remove it and only use the jars from the evaluation package you downloaded and open the example projects in the eval package to run the demos.
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)