PageNavigationBar and AutoFilterTableHeader

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

PageNavigationBar and AutoFilterTableHeader

Postby aryanarvind » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi,

I am trying to add a pageNavigationBar to my table, everything works pretty good except for the filters, when I type in the filter it only filters out the recods in the current page, is there a way to filter out the records from the entire model instead?
We are using pagination just because we want to avoid repaint of 500K records, instead show 100 at a time but still be able to consider this table as one big table.

Thanks & Regards,
Aravind Chennuru
aryanarvind

Re: PageNavigationBar and AutoFilterTableHeader

Postby aryanarvind » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Please note that the TableModel contains all the 500K records and we only show 100 out each page.
aryanarvind

Postby JIDE Support » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:30 pm

It is because you add FilterableTableModel wraps the wrong table model. If you want the filter to filter the whole table model, you should pass in the original table model to the FilterableTableModel, then set the FilterableTableModel to the table, and pass the table to PageNavigationBar.
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby aryanarvind » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:53 am

Perfect thanks. I will try it.
aryanarvind

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)