REg : DateExComboBox - Color Issue & Min Date and Max Date

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

REg : DateExComboBox - Color Issue & Min Date and Max Date

Postby dineshddk » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:40 am

Hi Team,

1. I am using the "Date Ex Combo Box" sample. I'm unable set the Foreground and Background Color for Combo box "down arrow button". Please refer the attached screenshot.

2. I attached the sample program extending the "Date Ex Combo Box" class.
If I set the "Minimum Date" & "Maximum Date" for the Date Model but it fails to set Max and Min Limit. (But the arrow buttons are still Enable to select behind / beyond the date).

FYI: If the class is not extended, the date limits are working fine.

But I'm unable to set the user defined color for the date 1-31, week column and other colors as extended in user defined class.

Could you please suggest is there any method to set the user defined color for the date and down arrow buttons, minimum / maximum date. ?
Attachments
ExtendJideDateExcomboTest.java
Extended class of Date Ex Combo Box
(2.3 KiB) Downloaded 375 times
DateExComboBoxTest.java
Main Class Which uses the Extended class of Date Ex Combo Box
(3.65 KiB) Downloaded 376 times
Screen_Shot_01.PNG
How to Set the Foreground and Background color for the Date Ex Combo Box.
Screen_Shot_01.PNG (2.95 KiB) Viewed 3242 times
dineshddk

Re: REg : DateExComboBox - Color Issue & Min Date and Max Da

Postby JIDE Support » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 am

1, Please delegate the getDateModel() to DateChooserPanel so that the DateChooserPanel could know the min/max date setting in the DateModel. The modified class is attached FYI.
2, Please create the button by overriding DateExComboBox#createButtonComponent() so that you could get full control of the foreground/background of the button. The modified code is also included in the attached classes FYI.

Thanks,
Attachments
DateExComboBoxTest.java
(3.92 KiB) Downloaded 411 times
ExtendJideDateExcomboTest.java
(3.3 KiB) Downloaded 400 times
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)