Change color for DockableFrame

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Change color for DockableFrame

Postby gaeworker » Wed May 09, 2012 8:18 am

Hello,

As shown in the attached screenshot, I would like to change the color for the active title background (one with golden color), and the skyblue background of the underlying pane.

jide_color.jpg
jide_color.jpg (38.16 KiB) Viewed 2939 times

I've tried the following but it doesn't seem to work:
Code: Select all
UIManager.getDefaults().put("DockableFrame.activeTitleBackground", Color.blue);
UIManager.getDefaults().put("JFrame.background", Color.gray);

I suspect I didn't use the correct key in the put() method and therefore not able to target the correct component. Could someone please help me on this one?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
gaeworker

Re: Change color for DockableFrame

Postby JIDE Support » Wed May 09, 2012 10:30 am

Please give the following code a try to change the active colors. For the side title, it is light gray already when I run the demo with Windows default L&F under 3.4.0. Can you please let us know your configurations so that we can see why it's painted light blue?

Thanks,
Attachments
ExtendedJideTabbedPaneUI.java
(4.62 KiB) Downloaded 450 times
DockingFrameworkDemo.java
(46.51 KiB) Downloaded 473 times
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)