Help the table print

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Help the table print

Postby eramirezj » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:29 am

Is easy of see, i have a table with sixty five columns and three hundred rows, the problem is at the print, i have two options for the print, the code is:

Code: Select all
/**
     * Function print table
     * @return
     * @throws PrinterException
     */
    public boolean printTable() throws PrinterException {
        String title = session.getFrame().getTitle();
        MessageFormat header = new MessageFormat(title);
        MessageFormat footer = new MessageFormat(buildFooter());
        try {
            return table.print(com.jidesoft.grid.SortableTable.PrintMode.NORMAL, header,
                    footer, true, null, true, null);
        } catch (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException ex) {
            //Error of out of bounds the firs call
            return table.print(com.jidesoft.grid.SortableTable.PrintMode.NORMAL, header,
                    footer, true, null, true, null);
        }

}

The personalized the print mode, have two methods, such as I print the 65 columns and auto adjust to the impression, how is it made ? Thanks

:idea: :?: :idea: :roll:
eramirezj

Re: Help the table print

Postby JIDE Support » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:47 am

Sorry but can you elaborate your issue a little bit more? As far as I know, many of JIDE customers use a third party provider, J2Printer, to help their requests on printing.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)