Moves the data down automatically

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moves the data down automatically

Postby eramirezj » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:45 pm

In my version of jide (2.9.5), I am inserting data with a thread on a generic table, where I get the data dynamically, such a price for a certain item, to enable row selection mode I moves the data down automatically along with the selection, but when I enable cell selection mode independent:

Code: Select all
switch (this.selectionMode) {
case GenericTableConfiguration.SELECTION_BY_CELL:
table.setRowSelectionAllowed(true);
table.setColumnSelectionAllowed(true);
table.setNonContiguousCellSelection(true);
break;

not perform this action, thanks. :(
eramirezj

Re: Moves the data down automatically

Postby JIDE Support » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Sorry I can't quite understand your question. Can you please describe a little bit more about where the issue is? I would help if you could share with us a test case or some screenshots to help us better understand the issue.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Postby eramirezj » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Thanks for response:

My problem are the following, I have a grid where you insert many values, in which I can pesonalizar the method of selection, rows or individual cells by pressing the ctrl key when selecting the method of lines, when a new number to the this low grid with new data automatically, where I have clicked, runs away with the selected data, but selecting the method by individual cells is not so stuck on being a single value and not the order down, I hope be clear slate attached screen where I have values. thanks

:)
eramirezj

Postby JIDE Support » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:40 am

Sorry I still have problem understanding your issue. From the screenshot, I can read that it's still row selection mode instead of cell selection mode. But I can't figure out how you insert the data and how's the relationship between the data insertion and the cell selection.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)