JidePopup with Synthetica

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

JidePopup with Synthetica

Postby TuTranQuoc » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:16 am

Hi,

I want to customize JidePopup look and feel with Synthetica but I can not do it. By default, It using Synthetica PopupMenu background but when create the new one with specify name it still use the PopupMenu background again.

I look in your code and see you set the name of _window to "JidePopup", I am using it to custom Synthetica PopupMenu but it's not work. Do you have any suggestion? or I did something wrong?

Best Regards,
TuTranQuoc

Re: JidePopup with Synthetica

Postby JIDE Support » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:43 am

Sorry but I didn't quite understand your question. I know for sure the name of "JidePopup" shouldn't matter as Synthetica (which is from another company) won't check for the name we set and do something else. If you could create an example and show us what you mean exactly, it would be very helpful.
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)