Pivottable Deleting Rows

This is the forum for JIDE Common Layer which is open sourced at https://github.com/jidesoft/jide-oss. Please note, JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. Please consider subscribe for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Moderator: JIDE Support

Forum rules
Community driven forum for open source JIDE Common Layer. JIDE technical support doesn't monitor this forum as often as other forums. If you only use JIDE Common Layer, please consider subscribing for technical support for JIDE Common Layer so that you can use customer only forum to get a timely response.

Pivottable Deleting Rows

Postby keit » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:31 am

Hello!
I Have an own table model that extends DefaultContextSensitiveTableModel.
In the rowHeaderTable I want to delete the selected row(s). How do I do that?
How do i get the correct row of my tablemodel and how do i get my tablbe model itself for deletion?
keit

Re: Pivottable Deleting Rows

Postby JIDE Support » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:36 am

Please invoke PivotDataModel#getDataAt(int, int) to get all row indices in your original table model which calculate the cell in the data table. Please be noted that, if you want to delete a row in the row header table, you need run a loop with the column index for the data table to get all row indices.

Please invoke PivotDataModel#getDataResource() to get a TableModelPivotDataSource instance then invoke TableModelWrapperUtils.getActualTableModel(theTableModelPivotDataSource.getTableModel(), yourTableModel.class) to get the original table model.

Thanks,
JIDE Software Technical Support Team
JIDE Support
Site Admin

Return to JIDE Common Layer Open Source Project Discussion (Community Driven)